About Kensankai Aikido

Shobukan aikido was established in 1994 by Marcus Chan sensei and in 2007 was rebranded as Kensankai Aikido Malaysia (Aikikai).

YMCA and Kensankai history. He was introduced to aikido by his good friend Mr. Tee Cheng Sum in 1985. At the YMCA Aikido club, Kuala Lumpur he trained under George Lo sensei. read more...

Contacts
Marcus Chan
Mobile :(6012) 3856959
Tel : (603) 62732939
Email: kensankaiaikido@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marcus.chan.16568

Kensankai Aikido

Class shedule

1. The Bangsar Sports Complex ( Komplex Sukan Bangsar ), Jalan Terasek 3, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur

Wednesdays – 8.30-10.00 pm                                                                                                                                                               Saturdays – 3.30- 5.15 pm kids and adults

Sunday 10.00- 11.55am – Kids and adults

2. T aman Tun Dr. Ismail (TTDI) Community Center, Jalan Athinahapan, KL

Tuesdays – 8.00 – 9.30 pm – Adult and teenager class

3. Pusat Kommunity Menjalara , Jalan Medan Putra 1, Kepong , Kuala Lumpur

Fridays – 8.15-9.45 pm – kids / adults

4. Kensankai Aikido Malacca Branch Dojo , Melaka Raya,Malacca contact Chua 0122380833

Fridays – 7.45pm to 9.15pm

Sundays – 5.30 – 6.45 pm – beginner’s class 7.00 – 8.00 pm – general class

You are welcome to contact Marcus Chan at mobile 6 – 012 – 3856959 email us at kensankaiaikido@yahoo.com or drop by on the days we have classes.Face Book at Marcus Chan aikido. SEE you.

Aikido Melaka – contact Mr. Chua 0122380833

17 Responses to “Class shedule”

1. hidayat says:

dear sir, i would like to join Aikido class, how much is the class fees? how to join?… i never join the class since 1995… almost every step i forgot. so i want to start again. thanx

2. Foo says:

Hi I am from Melaka and very interested to join the class, please let me know if there is any class held in Melaka?

Regards,

Foo

3. nicholas says:

Hi Sensei

I used to study under your guidance in melaka 3 years ago . I am just enquiring if you still have classes on Fridays in Melaka?

4. Samantha ng says:

My children 7 and 8 years old wish to learn self defence start next year. We live at Balakong, the nearest for us is Taman Maluri right? Please help.

5. gary says:

can you tell me about the fees ????

6. Mag says:

Hi, my daughter now is 6 years old, will she suitable for aikido class? we stay in Rawang Selangor, seem the above class location is inconvenient to us, too far away from us. Will u have a class in Rawang school in future, maybe next next year?

A waiting ur reply soon.

Thank you.

• Master says:

Hi. Sorry to inform you that no plans to open a class in Rawang at the moment. Come to Bangsar with yoyr daughter if possible.
      Marcus 0123856959

7. Niki says:

Hi sensei,do u teach in Seremban?

8. Mr. Manirathnam says:

any Aikido classes in rawang..

9. ling says:

Goodday sir,may i know that the classes in menjalara,except on friday,on Wednesday does have class or not?

10. Sergey says:

My neighbor and I had been just debanitg this particular topic, he is normally looking for to show me incorrect. Your view on that is great and precisely how I actually feel. I just now mailed him this website to indicate him your individual view. After wanting over your website I guide marked and will be coming again to learn your new posts!

11. zeze says:

Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges.
    It was truly informative. Your site is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

12. wan says:

dear sir, i want to join this class but i dont know where i am mean like children or adult cause im 14 up to 15 . and im live at Klang .so when can i start? thanks

13. catherine choong says:

hi, i would like to know if there is any akido class in kepong area for kids?
    pls advise on fees & timetable & venue if have.

• Master says:

Hi. Kepong class at Menjalara community center. Jln.Medan Putra. Fridays. 8.15-9.45pm. Contact me at 0123856959. Marcus Chan